Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentines Day Sulk is rapidly approaching....

...though it may be a tad less sulky this year, because me and my friend who used to have great hair are baking anti-valentines day brownies the weekend before valentines day :)

Jude, your dress is absolutely beautiful :)  I want to see pictures of you in it!!!

Also, I've never been to under water world before... I would certainly like to go! :)

OMG is the Jesus guy also saying that Hitler is alive and building bombs and hiding them in an abandoned warehouse in north minneapolis????  Because if he is, I think I've encountered that guy!!!!!

And this one time there was this guy in like a freaky african-looking robe thing with a sign written in several foreign languages who was talking to a video camera and I made the mistake of walking in front of him and he said "excuse me, young lady, did you know that America is going to be destroyed soon because the sins of white people?"  He legit said that!!!!  Instead of running, as I should have, I said "Ummm... no, I did not recieve that memo."  He said "Well, if you know what country your father is from, there may be a chance to save you..."  I said "My father is no longer alive, and I have no clue where his ancestors are from."  He looked kinda pissed when I said that, so I just ran away before he could say anything else.

Okay, Jude, here's a few pictures of AJ from Empire Records:



*sigh*
I tried to find my favorite pic of him-when theyre kissing on the roof and Corey pushes his hair back.. *girlish squeal*- but I couldn't find it :(

He's actually about a bazillion times more attractive in the movie :)

OH MY GOD I WANT TO WATCH THAT MOVIE NOW!!!!

I'm gonna go watch my so-called life and empire records 'till I drop dead of exhaustion :)

Bye!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment