Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dresses Underwater

This post is comprised of large pictures!  Hurray!
 First of all, I wanted to show you the dress that I ended up getting, but I only showed you the ones I found while window-shopping.  What do you guys think?

Senor Jack just needs to remember his permission slip and then we're ready to go.  I'm so excited!!!
To touch on previous subjects...

1. Avery, I would definitely love to go see the Oatmeal and squeal like a little girl in March!  I never know what to say to authors/other famous people, but maybe this time it'll be different!  I'm excited!  It looks like it's at the U of M and I'm pretty sure I know a vague way to get there.  I've taken a bus from my mom's work to the U campus, so we could probably do that.  Hopefully we won't run into the "second coming of Jesus" guy. Did I ever tell you about that?  I think I told a couple people... we can talk about this more in school too.  March 21st is a Monday (I guess this is more of a mental note for myself and for you if you want it).

2. Regarding the potential occasion I mentioned in my hand-written letter (and also the picture above, which I did not take with my camera or anyone else's camera)... Would you guys want to go to Underwater World in the basement of MOA with me sometime?  It might be kind of fun to do sometime.  If not now, maybe sometime during the summer?  I haven't been there in ages and it was so cooling to pet a sting-ray and not die :D  After we're done there, we could always wander the rest of the Mall if you're into that kind of thing.  It would be the two of you, me, and Jennifer Maloney if she wanted to come with.

3. Ezra, that's so cool that you're getting unbiased and-- more importantly-- honest feedback on your work.  That's a really valuable thing to any artist (or creator of any kind).  That should be fun!  P.S. I will check out the Gin Blossoms :)

Cool!  Can't wait to hear from you guys again!  Adios!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment