Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I didn't ask, you shouldn't have told me...

Gin Blossoms.
They're AMAZING!
I added some of their songs to my playlist on my blog :) check it out!
It's like total happy music :) great for drawing to... if you're me, anyway.

Anyway, today I started a new quarter!!!!!!!!  Yaaayyyyy!!!!
The only class I don't like is Geometry XP  Other than that, I have Spanish 3, Interpersonal Communications (yes thats a legit class!  We get to watch "my so-called life" and stuff!), and the best English class EVER!
English we get to do creative writing and stuff which is so freaking fun and we get to write essays and since I'm a dork I love writing essays and we get to read and I'm really happy!!!!!!!!! :D

So I kinda gots this idea... I really want some unbiased feedback on some of my drawings so I think I might ask one of my grandmas crazy artist friends to look at some of my drawings and tell me what they like and what I can improve on and stuff.  So I'll be able to ask people who wont be too worried about hurting my feelings to give good feedback and who actually knows a thing or two about what theyre saying and can say stuff like "I like how you did....... but maybe you should try......... oh here you should have done.......... but I really like this part where........" instead of "I like this its pretty!!!" or "I dont like this one.  it doesnt have enough pink" or whatever.  I think I'll ask Ms. Elissa too just cause shes an artist too but... yeah.  I'll let you guys know how that goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment