Sunday, January 23, 2011

MOA

Hey, today I went to the mall of america and it was very fun!

First I got this really cute shirt and this awesome necklace (that I'll wear on Monday if I don't freeze).

Then when we were about to leave I saw the mascot for underwater world (the shark thing) and I thought that it was empty so I stared at it and it's arms suddenly moved and I screamed and started running.
Then a little later after that (we had stopped for some chocolate) I saw him and he saw me. We looked at each other for a minute and then I think he recognized me and put his hands up like 'hey! I know you!' and then I ran into the chocolate store and hide.

Then the guy around the counter laughed and asked, "Are you really afraid of that thing?" I nodded and left. How scary is that?

Oh! and Megan, I finished that book!!!!! I loved it!!!!! It wasn't the ending that I was looking for, but I really liked how the book didn't follow the normal format of a romance book.
~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment