Friday, January 28, 2011

Unexpected Guests Part 2

Hello!
Well, I bet you remember Megan, when in the middle of the night Adrian and his friend Mike came in and I thought that they were buglers? So I thought that my mom had come in the door (it was about 6:30) and I said, "mom?" cause she usually says hi when she comes in and I heard "ahum" in a very fake girly voice. I look over and find both of them standing there smiling at me... what a weird family I've got. But then we starting talking and I made them waffles! :) I like to be helpful. Mike was pretty funny. He was very happy that I had made him waffles and he said, "Man, I wish I had a sister!" He looked at me and said, "You know what? Lets get married, you wanna get married?" I laughed and said what about his girlfriend? He told me that they had broken up and that I shouldn't get a boyfriend and he kind of went on a rant about that... :) I love strange company!
(Sorry Ezra if you don't know any of these people)
~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment