Monday, January 24, 2011

Oatmeal

Hey! I heard that we didn't have to be at school at 7:30, although it was recommended.

Anyway, OMG! Megan! This maybe a little far off but are you doing anything on March 21!?!?!?!?!
So I was checking on the Oatmeal and they're (him) are coming to Minnesota!!!
And he's coming out with a book so I thought that if you wanted to go, we could head out after school and go and see him! Here's the info. I would just love to meet him and I'd love to have someone who's heard of him (and likes him) go with me!

Besides that, I had a very weird confrontation with some random guy yesterday.  I was waiting for my bus at the lightrail station and this guy comes up to me and says"Are you male or female?" I gave him a weird look and said "Female?" and he gave me a weird smile (I noticed that he had cuts all over his face) and said "You stand like a guy... Just wanted to let you know that."
Hmmmmm, some people really make you wonder huh?
~Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment