Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jude the Questioneer.

Hello Ezra and Avery!

So a couple nights ago, I had a recurring dream.  Scratch that, I had three bad recurring dreams thrown into one.  It was really weird, because it was episodic and I haven't had those particular dreams in years... I'm surprised that they were still familiar.

I waited too long to write this to remember exactly what happened in the dreams, but they involved the brutal deaths of Jack, my dad, and some lady that I didn't know.  It's not that I desire these events to happen-- that would be twisted, and if that ever happens, please send me through the post office to a mental institution in bubble wrap (bubble wrap is crucial.  That'll keep me happy for a while until I get to the institution).  I don't know how my brain came up with these dreams.  Are either one of you knowledgeable about dream stuff?

I have some other questions for you guys too.

1) How do you tell someone that you're ready to change the subject in a conversation?  I was talking to one of my sister's friends on Facebook and we got to (passively) talking about ways to get to sleep (because she has insomnia or just doesn't like to sleep).  In order for me to stop talking to her, she had to go to Shannon and ask her to ask me to stop talking to her.  I didn't really know what else to say to her, so I kept going with the last topic we had started.  None of my suggestions were pleasing to her and I really wanted to help.  How would you handle a situation like that?

2) So there's this dance coming up and I kind of want to go, but I haven't been asked yet.  Tickets for it went on sale today, but the huge poster has been up for a couple weeks at least.  Should I wait for him to ask me or ask him myself?

It's so different asking advice!  I'm terrible at coming up with questions...

Avery, it is your turn!  Ezra, I'll talk to you hopefully sometime soon and Avery, I'll see you tomorrow!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment