Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some Anecdotes from the Actual Weekend Part of the Long Weekend

Hello!

I have quite a few tidbits to share with you today!

Number One: The fire.

Might as well get the not-so-good stuff out of the way.  So, at five in the morning, my mom came into my room and woke me up (except not really, I was already half-awake I guess).  She asked if I wanted to see the fire.  I had no idea what she was talking about, but I followed her out to our living room any way.  The fire wasn't on our block, but it was just a block down.  We could see almost everything.  There were three or four fire trucks, an ambulance, and a news crew.  That house is completely gone now.  When my parents talked to some of the people on that block, they were told that that house was "the drug house."  The lady that lived there came outside after it caught fire and stood in her back yard just watching.  They believe that she was stoned or something like that.

Number Two: Titanic

I had the opportunity to go to this place called Bibelot (Beeble-low) and it's so cool!  It's like Patina, but Bibelot.    I decided that I want to come back there before I go to college so that I may put my college kitchen together!  Any way, we came home with an ice cube tray in the shape of Titanic and several ice bergs ^_^  We have such a sick sense of humor...

Number Three: Girl Stuff

Tomorrow, I'm going to go get my dress for sweethearts.  Hurray!  I'm excited!  Yesterday, I did a little internet window shopping with my cousin McKenna (it's her birthday today-- she's nineteen!) and my mom.  I wanted to show you the ones that I was looking at because I couldn't wait until tomorrow to show you guys the dress that I actually got.  Sorry if the pictures are really tiny and tell me what you think!


 
I think I'm leaning toward the bottom right one...

Any who, that's probably not what you expected to read from me, but here you go!

I hope all of your finals went well-- they're all done now!  We can move on to next semester now!  Hurray!  Avery, did you hear that we have to be to school by 7:45 on Tuesday to get our second semester schedules? Do you think you'll need a ride that day?  I could ask my mom if you want.

Ezra, I'm really glad you and Kieran made up :)  I don't like it when you're sad...  Also, that was the worst part of biology.  We had fetal pigs to disect, so that's probably bigger than a mouse.  I opted for the packet instead.

Have a good Monday off, guys!

Love,
Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment