Wednesday, January 19, 2011

In The Advise Corner

Hello!
Well, to start off with you're dream, I personally don't know much about dreams, but I would
think that if you had dreams about killing people you know would be that you were keeping
something bottled up and you wanted to release it (I guess for you killing :))
But if that didn't help, I recommend going to here! It's always helped me with my wacked up
dreams!

#1. First of all, I think that the person you were talking to was a big jerk. Why go to your sister
to tell you to stop talking? Who does that? But anyway, I think that you should subtly start
talking about something else and if the other person goes back to the first subject, then it's
safe to say that they want to keep talking about that certain thing.

#2. I think that girls today have a tendency (not that I'm saying you do) to wait to be asked while
it's a really big deal to ask anyone out. Regardless of what gender you are. I think that you should
ask him and it might just be that he can't go, and didn't want to get your hopes up, or the fact that
he's spacing out (a lot... haha) But anyway, go ahead and ask him!

~Avery, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment