Friday, January 21, 2011

finals day!!!

dang it my advice wasnt taken :(

Well today I have finals (again) but I only have one final (acting) because I TA for the other class I was to hae a final in today, so it shouldnt be too bad.

Yesterday I actually forgot I had finals until I got to school O.o
I had Bio and History.  History was ridiculously easy, and I crammed for Bio right before I took the actual test so I don't THINK I did too bad....
I did a scene in acting yesterday.  I was a really mean nun :)  But no one said I looked like a nun... Here's what people said I looked like:

my friend Aaron: a person with sex hair (!!!  SO not nun-ish!!!)

Kieran, my friend who used to have amazing hair before he brutally murdered it: A homeless person

Hanthon, my favorite person in the universe: A pedophile

So I guess the nun costume didnt really work out too well....  :P

Okay so I typed the first half of this this morning and am now finishing it, so UPDATE!!! my final was easy, I got As on the ones I took yesterday, and life is okay right now :)

Except that they were dissecting mice in bio today :(
It was so sad!!!!!!  There was a cute little mouse on its back with its feet up in the air and it was all dead and stuff... I wrote a paper instead.  I learned a lot about mouse anatomy :)

Nothing exceptionally fantastic has happened lately.  Me and my friend who used to have cool hair got into a fight, but we made up... I re-discovered my love for Jump 5 that I had when I was like eight or something... finals, boring teenager stuff, blah blah blah :P

just so ya'll know: video has officially killed the radio star.

on that note, I'm gonna go snack.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment