Sunday, January 23, 2011

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

you guys have school on monday, and I don't!!!!  :)

Jude, that dress will look amazing :)  It's very pretty :)

I'm really glad we made up too!!!!  I hated fighting with him...
Fetal pigs?? Ewwww!!!  I accidentally walked in while one group was still dissecting their mouse and it was way gnarly :P
You had to do a whole packet?!?!!? I just had a one-page paper... double-spaced...  I wrote it in like 30 minutes.  It would have been sooner if I didn't have to deal with my schools crappy computers.

So I have a new addiction... I am hooked on Call Of Duty: Black Ops.
Yeah, yeah I know violence is wrong even in video games, but theres a thing on it where you can kill Nazi Zombies (Yes, you read that correctly: Nazi Zombies) instead of people which makes me feel a lot less guilty :)  I spent like a day and a half playing it (*cough*cough*nerd*cough*).  I would have played it longer-I would be playing it right now as a matter of fact-except it was my friend Nikki's and it only works for PS3 and I just have a PS2 and she brought her PS3 and Call Of Duty over here but when she left she took them with :(  I told Keiran and he said hes experienced the same thing and he said "It's exactly how I imagined going through withdrawl would be".  SO FREAKING TRUE!!!  AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!  I am adding "Play COD on the omni theatre screen" to my List Of Things To Do Before I Die.

Okay enough obsessing over video games.
Jude, I have some good news for you!!!!  Remember tat book about art journaling u let me borrow?  Well my mom bought it for me on Amazon!!!!  :D  YAY!!!!  So I can give you yours back the next time we see each other... Which must be soon!!!!!
I gotta go now my friend is in need of cheering up...  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment