Monday, December 13, 2010

Vegan Zombie Restaurant

So whilst texting you, Ezra, today (while you were in school!) we started discussing what a vegetarian zombie would  do when the zombie apocalypse came about.  I haven't figured out the fake brain or brain substitute, but at least you'd have a restaurant to go to!
You might have noticed that this is not quite done, but this is what I created today.  I was going to put an outside place and then who knows what inside.  I'm guessing zombies don't care much about tables and chairs, so that's probably out.  Maybe just pools and pools of brain substitute and that type of thing.

"Foxy" seems like a term of the 20's... maybe throughout time, it's been given a bad connotation.  Like cougar!  It can't just be a cute and cuddly wild animal any more.  Instead, it has to be an older woman lusting after younger guys... ew, by the way.

It's a great version!  One of my friends from school and I were texting back and forth and I just had to tell him that I had gone over to the Dark Side by finding a song from Glee that I actually liked.  Then I told him about Darren Criss and the conversation sort of stopped... I think I made it uncomfortable :(  Oops...

By the way, "Super-mega-foxy-awesome-hot" is a quote from 'A Very Potter Musical' and it was aimed at the girl playing Cho Chang.  It's also on a t-shirt, but that's not the one I want to get someday in the future.  They look a little something like this:

A dance audition that they didn't tell you about?  I thought people were required to tell you that sort of stuff up front, so everyone knows what they're getting themselves into.  You'll do great though!  Just keep practicing!  How did your singing auditions go by the way?  I completely forgot to ask on the 8th.

I like that song that you shared!  Unfortunately, I don't have a song to share with you today.  I'll have to keep my ears peeled (or open, any way).

Sorry it took me so long to post this!  Hopefully it won't happen again...

Well, I had best be getting everything ready for school tomorrow.  Chances are, there isn't going to be another snow day and I'm actually going to have to get up at a decent hour like you did today.

Sleep tight!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment