Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lets do the time warp again!!!!!!!

So once again, I am stuck in school while you lame public school kids have a snow day *mad face*. I am currently writing this from history class, where it is unusually quiet because only abou half of the kids are here.
My rocky horror dance audition is today after school!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm so nervous!!!! :/.
I wonder if she realizes that I have my iPod out... I'm not even trying to hide it at this point. I'm craving Chinese food. Especially cream cheese wontons. Yes!!!!!!!!! Oh my god!!! How can they expect us to pay attention in class when there are so many things that we could be distracted by????
Were supposed to be playing jeoprady! But were not exactly getting a lot done...
So after lunch I was in a really great mood because I had eaten some particularly delicious pineapple, and right after lunch I saw my friend with the big fluffy hair who hadn't been at school all day, and I pretty much hug-tackled him. He wasn't too happy with me because as it turns out he had just woken up literally a half hour before that. Then at that exact time a bunch of girls randomly skipped past us, another group of people started singing, and he was just like "is everyone hyper today???" ahhh I love my school.
I will have to hug tackle him again later I guess. It's no fun to hug tackle people when they're all tired and groggy and crabby.
In the past two days I have drawn about 5 palmtrees. I'm getting fairly good at it.
Teacher coming this way!!! Must go!!!! Bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment