Saturday, December 18, 2010

Some Brief Input Before Avery Posts

Some Awesome Books that Ezra and Avery Should Read Sometime in Their Lives
1. Anything by John Green (An Abundance of 'Katherines,' 'Papertowns,' 'Looking for Alaska')
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (if you haven't already)
3. The Night Tourist by Katherine Marsh (ghosties and the underworld and Cerberus!)
4. 'I Am the Messenger' and/or 'The Book Thief' by Markus Zusak (I love his name just as much as the books)
5. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
6. Anything by Gabrielle Zevin ('Elsewhere,' 'Margarettown,' 'Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac')
7. Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer (written in diary form about the end of the world.  Sad, but super good)
8. The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants (all four of them) by Ann Brashares
9. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (if you're in a mood that's less than happy, don't read.  It's incredibly sad).
10. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

Hopefully these suggestions help!

I am off to Half-Price books myself!  I'm also off to get a new camera (Nikon for the win!) and to Michaels because it smells so darn good and I also have to get something there...

I finished with my college testing!  My SAT and ACT!  Now I just have to wait for the results to come.

Avery, I can't wait to read your first post!

So many exclamation points!!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment