Saturday, December 18, 2010

Errrrrrr... winter *mad face*

I am extremely cold :/
One of these days I'm going to have to amputate my toes.  They're ALWAYS cold!!!!!!  ALWAYS!

So today is my first day of break.  Good because I can sleep in and stuff now, but bogus because I really don't have any exciting plans.  I might hang out with my friend with big fluffy hair, and my friend Zoe, and then you Jude *Happy dance!!!* but other than that...
CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am  excited for christmas...

So I did not get into Rocky Horror :(
It's okay though because I wasn't really expecting to after that dance audition...

Speaking of Rocky Horror, they're showing it at midnight again on new years!!!!!  AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!  Even though the odds of my grandma letting me skip out on new years with my family to go yell lines and throw stuff at the screen with a bunch of costumed freaks is low, I still REALLY want to go...

Jude, do you have any book recommendations for me?  Because my mom mentioned taking me to the bookstore and I need something really entertaining to read.... If not I'll just re-read "Speak".  That book is depressing, but I really like the art teacher :)

I really don't have much exciting to say, but...

Starfish and coffee by Prince

Here's a song that I like :)
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment