Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm Only Half-Ashamed...

Ezra, I have a guilty pleasure. It's this:



No, not Glee, but this version of the song and the super-mega-foxy-awesome-hot guy that's in the front. Darren Criss! (insert fan-girl squeal here)

I'm sad that it had to freaking snow yesterday. I guess the snow plows haven't really been out yet. I heard my dad saying that he saw a snow plow go down 42nd near my house. He looked like he was having fun! So much fun that plowing really wasn't his first priority... but I digress.

Like, completely buried? That's crazy! We've had cars become trapped because the ruts left on the street are too far away from the tires and the snow mountains are too high.

I hope your mom gets her car out before spring!

I was laughing so hard when I noticed the pattern in your songs :D I'm so excited for the playlists!

Hey, have you been noticing that embedding YouTube videos on our blog doesn't work any more? I wonder if that's just a glitch or what...

Have a good afternoon doing whatever needs to be done!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment