Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's astounding, time is fleeting...

MADNESS TAKES ITS TOLL!!!
Best part about blogging on two blogs: I can use Rocky Horror Quotes for titles that I already used on my other blog!

Avery: No that was Lucky, the crazy gerbil.  He ran on his wheel like ALL NIGHT LONG.

Jude: Fluffy the psycho hamster was just plain Fluffy until she had babies and then her protectiveness kicked in and just never went away cuz she would bite us every time we tried to touch her, and afterwards I swear to god she would glare at us :P
Also, OMG we get to hang out tomorrow!!!!!!!  Excitement!!!!!!!!!!

So I am attempting to sew my little sister a stuffed zombie for christmas (she loves zombies)  I spent like 3 hours sewing the face on and then I started on other details, then I was like "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!" and I had to take a break.  Sewing always makes me feel claustrophobic...

Okay this is gonna be a short post because im going somewhere and my ride is coming in like 2 minutes and im still in my pajamas with yesterdays lipstick still on :P  Winter break makes me lazyyy.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment