Sunday, December 19, 2010

*hug tackles avery*

I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN LIKE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And if I remember correctly, I gave you Jane Eyre for your birthday, didn't I?

OMG speaking of afros, you know who I miss????  Deonte :(  I haven't talked to him in forever either...
Remember when me and him had that nerdy handshake and you rolled your eyes every time you saw us do it???  Ahhhhhh good times...

On the bright side, I have a friend with an amazing afro so I'm not TOTALLY deprived of afro-d friends...

You and Deonte are like the only two things I actually miss about middle school (well and Leo...) High school freaking ROCKS!!!!  I love my school :)

I just woke up from a nap so I'm still quite drowsy and my thoughts are pretty scattered right now...
I am currently karaoke-ing Jackson 5 :)
Remember that one time at my house when we went on youtube and karaoke-d all these songs????
OMG and our "epic" game of scrabble?
Tell your mom I said hi!!!  I remember her being really nice :)
Did you ever read "and then there were none?"  Did you like it??
Remember our Twilight phases? (Both Jude and Avery)
OMG I'm having like 500 flashbacks at once of middle school :)  That was back when I still did all of my drawings in crayon...
Dude have you ever done ACTUAL karaoke?  Like in front of people???  It's like one of my favorite things to do :)  Once I was at a place where they were doing karaoke and all these teenage girls were doing like miley cyrus and stuff and I got up there and did "Jesse's girl" afterwards and I got like a zillion high-fives :)
TO JUDE:
Have you been to dearblankpleaseblank.com? I swear it's as addictive as MLIA :)
TO AVERY AGAIN:
I have some bad news.  My cat Clover died in June :(  I remember she used to like you... But I got a cat named Emily now :)  She's like the cutest thing ever!!!!  Besides Fluffy the psycho hamster of course...
Did you ever meet Fluffy the psycho hamster???  She died when I was in 6th grade I believe...
Okay I'm pretty much ranting about random things (what else is new?) so I think I'm gonna go.  Bye!
And this is the last time I'll post when it's not my day to post :/  I didn't see the thing 'till I had already written this...

No comments:

Post a Comment