Sunday, December 12, 2010

super-mega-foxy-awesome-hot? :D

that was a terrific quote :)
how come no one says "foxy" anymore?  I havent heard anyone use that as a legit compliment in a looong time...  we should totally bring it back :)
that is an excellent version of that song!!!!!!  i actually like that one better than the original, which is weird cuz i normally dont like Glee's versions of songs... especially when they did (and, in my opinion, totally ruined) Rocky Horror *mad face*
Speaking of rocky horror, I have auditions for rocky horror this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :/
apparently theres a dance audition that they didnt tell us about till the last minute :/  im especially nervous for that...

So this song just came on and I really like it :D  I felt the need to tell the world about it.  I dont know if you like owl city, but this is like my favorite song by them :)  i find it to be super cute.  I couldnt find the actual music video so i did one of the ones with lyrics...

The Saltwater Room by Owl City

Enjoy :)

I actually didnt notice the imbedding thing until it wouldnt let me imbed a video of that song... thats weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment