Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jude's Tuesday


Oh, my nerd video :)

So, this is what I was doing before Jack came over and saved me from brain rot and everything else that comes with playing one game too much. We watched SNL and 30 Rock and listened to a crap-ton of music instead :)

Ezra, I'm really super excited to see you tomorrow! I got my typewriter out from under my bed and everything. Also, I was wondering if maybe you could help me with a project-- not a school project, just a for-fun one. I had an idea for another stop-motion music video.

Avery, we need to figure out a day to hang out and play trivial pursuit and eat cookies and all that jazz! I also need to give you your Christmas present...

Ezra, I wish you luck on your sewing project! You can feel free to bring it along tomorrow, if you want. I still have sock monkeys to finish, so we could be sewing buddies for some of the time (you know, if that's what floats your boat).

Have a good day, guys!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment