Sunday, December 19, 2010

Jude is So Glad Ezra and Avery Had a Happy Virtual Reunion :D

Hello!

I can definitely take the day assignments down and just put an order or something.  In fact, I think I will.  We're all chatty people, so why not?

Avery, is your brother here for Christmas?  Did he come home at a random hour in the morning again?

Ezra, I have not visited that website, but I definitely will, because the web address alone sound quite intriguing!  
Fluffy the Psycho hamster?  How did this come to be the hamster's title?

Avery, I'm so happy that you've joined us at last!

I will leave my post short. 

Oh yes!  I got a new camera, so I won't have to show you very many crappy pictures any more!  Hurray!

I will see... well look at that!  It's Avery's turn again!  

I'll see you guys next time :D

--Jude

P.S. Is there a day/time period when you guys aren't going to be at your houses?  I have something for both of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment