Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hey Jude!

Hi!
So today we were supposed to be together... but sadly we are not :(
Now I too am snowed in :P  You should see my building... the driveway is totally blocked.  My moms car is actually buried!  It's insane.
Did you know this is the worst blizzard since 1991?  The roof of the Metrodome collapsed.  Ugh....
Here's what I'm daydreaming about right now:


Palm trees.  The ocean.  Humidity.  Warmth.  Sigh...
I'll start working on a playlist for our combined blog soon!!!  I would make it now, but when I was brainstorming ideas it went something like this:
"California" by Metro Station
"Hotel California" by The Eagles
"The great escape" by Boys like girls
"we gotta get out of this place" by the animals
"somewhere that's green" from little shop of horrors
"california girls" by katy perry
Sensing a pattern? :/
So I think I'l wait 'till I'm feeling a tad less obsessive...
Okay I'm off to draw pictures of palm trees.  Until next time!
-Ezra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment