Monday, April 18, 2011

Where On Earth Have You Been, Young Lady?!

Okay, not okay.  That gap where I should have been writing to you guys was way too long.  Not okay.

But I'm back now, so the world can return to the way it once was.  Maybe...

My last post was on March 18th.  Since then, I've gone to and returned from Chicago (I'm working on making a  video), Avery has turned 16th (quit being so old!  Both of you!), I've learned how to make duct tape shoes with Ezra (so much fun!), seen Harry Potter 7, part 1, again, but with my cousin and my sister who was making fun of all of the bald people in the movie, and... drum-roll, if that's what floats your boat... I've been asked to prom!

I don't know what I'm going to wear... for once in a bazillion years, I have the classic girlish problem of having absolutely nothing to wear (though not literally, mind you... that would be a little bit weirder...).  Do either of you have any thoughts?  I trust your fashion sense more than I trust mine.

I got tons of driving time in this weekend!  I went everywhere from Block Buster, to home, to school.  It was amazing and I felt really independent!  I think I'm ready for this whole college thing.  Too bad I have to wait another year... and I didn't apply to colleges this year... and I don't have enough credits to graduate high school at this point in time... oh well!  More time with you guys!

Well, I can't say that this was my most exciting post ever, but at least I did it now and we can move on to the next person!  I think that's Avery, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Talk to you both very soon!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment