Saturday, April 23, 2011

"...and again continued to stare at me like there was a radio active hamster wielding a burning chainsaw on my head. "

^^SUCH A GOOD QUOTE!!!

Thank you for the belated birthday!!!!!!!  ^.^  It was pretty awesome!  Me and like 6 other people (it started out with me and 2 other people, and then just kinda turned into 6 people like the day before...) went to see mean girls at the uptown theatre :)  but before that me and my friend with the super awesome fluffy hair played Portal 2 on my brand-new ps3 (yes!  my mom got me a ps3 for my birthday!!!!  The government gave us a big fat tax return and we were able to afford it and still have tons of money left!!!  THANK YOU GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!!).  And then my mom sang him the love song she wrote for our cat :P (seriously almost strangled myself with my own hair at that moment!!! :S )  But thats okay i guess...

My friend Tommy gave me 2 cans of organic soup for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!  :D  I was so freaking happy!!!!!!  and my little sister did the cutest thing, she bought me 16 presents for my 16th birthday :)  one of them was the movie "tangled" on DVD!  Yaaayyy!!!!

I think I'm gonna go watch "tangled" and eat some soup.  (BTW Avery, Megan's LONTEM video from this month with the hula-hooping thing made me realize that I havent seen you in person in like two years.  how sad is that? :/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment