Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Hola!

I'm so happy it's the weekend... I was just about dead today and I don't know why.  I didn't even get up to watch the Royal Wedding today.  

Actually, I'm going to take this opportunity and have a segue!  

I've heard so many complaints about the Royal wedding today and the days leading up to it.  Some people had stupid reasons like it was their birthday and they wanted it to be just their day.  Another one I heard on the radio was someone didn't want to watch a bunch of privileged people get married.  Other people had more serious reasons like they don't believe in monarchy or they just weren't interested.  I'm just going to take the time and say, if you (and I don't necessarily mean you two, just generally you) don't want to take part in the hype, that's fine, but let everyone else who wants to watch have their fun and be happy.  No one's asking you to join in the fun.

Back to happy!  

Tonight I watched 'Invictus.'  It was pretty good.  It was interesting any way.  I may need to watch it again because I was busy trying to get comfortable and take extremely short naps while I could.  I'm dead...

Ezra, I have made this picture of happy things for you.  I noticed your DeviantArt journal... notice the sock monkey has not been attacked and there are no dogs that can move through walls.


Also, today I had a cupcake covered in sprinkles of different colors because it was my friend Lucy's birthday.  There were so many baked goods in English and Physics...

Hello there, Avery!  About your introduction tab, I'll make you a new one, but you'll have to rewrite it again because the information is lost already... unless you saved it somewhere else, in which case your job will be easy!  Just copy and paste :)

Have a lovely weekend, guys!

--Megan

P.S. Just kidding, I found your introduction tab, Avery!  I guess it was just floating in cyberspace just waiting to be published again :)  I don't know why it did that... computers are strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment