Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Strange Occurrence and a Belated Birthday

Happy Belated Birthday Ezra! I know it was yesterday 'cause you were always a week after me. I hope you enjoyed your sweet sixteen. I also got a belated birthday gift today form my friend at work, he made me (I think) red velvet cupcakes. I can't wait to try them! :)
The strange occurrence was when I was walking home from work today. There was these 3 boys talking to a guy in a car ahead of me and one of the guys spotted me and continued to stare at me like I had tentacles with suction cups oozing green slime sticking out of my head. Right when I was about pass them, they stopped talking to their friend in the car and started walking ahead of me really slowly. I'm a fast walker, so I practically stopped until the staring guy looked up and said hey guys watch out. The chubbier one with a hat on looked at me and again continued to stare at me like there was a radio active hamster wielding a burning chainsaw on my head. I said excuse me as I passed, and the chubby guy said, "You're excused beautiful." in a low, trying to be seductive voice...
Well, that was my day, I hope you guys' had a better one!
(oh! and Megan, I think I deleted my 'about avery' thing... do you know how to fix that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment