Monday, March 7, 2011

Haitus Over. Period.

GAH!  Guys, I'm sorry.... it's been too long... I have no excuse other than I was beyond lazy...

Update Time!

This past weekend, I went to my grandparent's house with Shannon and my cousin Abby.  My great-grandma was there too (she was incredibly hilarious, I will not hesitate to add).  There, I discovered that butter (or rather, "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter") is basically a staple food (bleh....), my grandpa doesn't know any of our birthdays (the closest he got was my cousin's birthday and he was something like a week off, but for the rest of us, he was anywhere from a couple weeks to entire months off), making tie-blankets is beyond fun (mine is below!), and Better Than Sex cake is, while I have no comparison like the name suggests, pretty freaking good!

(Turtles!!!!!!)
(Shannon made one with Cupcakes-- not surprising :)

In other news, I get to go to a meeting on April 20th in preparation for my trip to France in 2012!  I am beyond psyched!!  12 days in France and we might just get to visit Switzerland and Italy too!  WEEE!!!!  My first experience in leaving the country and I could very well hit three other countries in one swoop!  Any way, I should probably say more about this as the date approaches, so I'll leave it at that.

I leave for Chicago in less than four weeks.  It's going to be busy for music in the next few weeks... South is doing Guys and Dolls as the musical, so there are quite a number of people that busy either performing in it or playing in the pit orchestra.  I can't remember the dates, but would this be something that would interest either of you?  We could make it a night just the three of us (or two if someone can't go).  I'll have to see if I can get the car one of those nights if we do decide to go.  After Guys and Dolls, we have a concert where we're playing with the orchestra for a couple songs.  It's going to be so cool!  We're playing Jurassic Park, Wicked, Star Trek (music from the movie and the TV show), and some music from The Muppets.  So fun!

Spring Break is coming up too!  Are you guys doing anything special?  I'm doing something like three college tours, which entails a very short trip to Duluth (sad day... I love Duluth...).

I hope you are both doing well!

By the way, we still have to figure out a day for Underwater Adventures at Mall of America... Jennifer is still interested, she just needs a date and details like that so she can tell her parentals.  I'm excited for this too!

Avery, it's finally your turn (took long enough, right?  You're probably bursting!)!

--Jude

2 comments:

  1. Ok I want to try better than sex cake realllllllllllllllyyy badly now XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's delicious! There's carmel, whipped cream, butter fingers (actually something similar to that, but I can't remember the name...), and German chocolate cake to soak everything up. Sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete