Friday, March 18, 2011

"And I'm gonna show her life on Earth can be sweet..."

Hi, I'm a dork because I've been listening to the "Hair" soundtrack for like a week straight and singing it at random times XD  Ahhhh I'm such a theatre goon...

So theres this super weird kid who sits by me in Geometry and today he kept naming all of his quadrilaterals after me... like "on quadrilateral EZRA, angle E is congruent to angle R and line segment EZ is parallel to line segment RA" ... Awkward :/

Okay so I know that everyone on the entire planet is talking about this song, but if you havent't seen it yet, watch it, it is laughably bad XD


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

We watched it in English and spent like fifteen minutes making fun of it XD


Okay and now that you're done assaulting your ears, here's a techno remix of "Pachelbel's canon" thats actually really good :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qsJfDjt7y0&feature=related


Aiight thats all I've got to say.  Byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment