Monday, February 7, 2011

MUPPETS!!!!!!!!!!

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR SOME AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
..............
...are you prepared????

THEYRE MAKING A NEW MUPPETS MOVIE!!!!!!

I LOVE THE MUPPETS!!!!!  (in case you couldn't tell...)  When I was little (like two or three) I wanted to marry Kermit the Frog ^.^

Anyways...

Will LOVED the cookies, just so you know!!!!  Thank you so much for baking cookies with me!!!!!!!!!  It was fun :)

Avery, as you know from Jude's previous post, me and her baked cookies yesterday :)  It was amazingly fun and they turned out good, and so I gave some to my friend who was feeling sad and... yeah.

Soooo thats all I have to say...
 Oh wait!!!!  Jude, if I draw any excellent pictures that I think your cousin might like and that I won't miss too much I can give them to you to give to her.

Okay now that is all I have to say :)  bye!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment