Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hitler Otters and Tons of Sugar!

Sorry Avery, I'm going to post this before yours... You can post your part whenever you want though!

First, I have a question... does this sea otter look a little bit like Hitler to you?
Luckily, it didn't stay this way for long...
Ezra came over to my house today and it was great fun!  We drew pictures that I will send to my cousin in college (because she needs pictures for her wall.  You're welcome to donate your artistic talent as well!  I think she'd like that a lot!).
 We at so much cookie dough... it was delicious!  Of course, we did actually bake some of it to make yummy  delicious cookies.  We ran out of regular chocolate chips, so we got regular Hershey bars and cut those up instead, so there are HUGE chunks in the cookies!  There are also a few pink and white M&Ms which are equally as good in the cookies.  I'll bring one for you tomorrow!
 Ha ha!  I have successfully taken a thoughtful picture of Ezra!
 Here's what they looked like when they were done...
 Afterwards, because we didn't have enough of a sugar high yet, we made s'mores in the oven and they turned out (to be messy) pretty well!  It's not the same as toasting them over open flames and getting them golden brown, but for the winter, they were good :)
Avery, I hope you're feeling better!  You weren't at school on Friday, so I guessed you were either on a field trip or sick at home.  I hope it was the field trip, because being sick isn't fun... field trips, however, are lots of fun!

I hope to see you tomorrow!  Ezra, thanks for the fantastically awesome day today!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment